Hi! We’re in week 2 of our Laundry Room Makeover for the One Room Challenge! This past week, details were finalized regarding cabinet style, countertops, and color scheme. This past weekend we finished up the tiling but we didn’t get to the grout, as nice weather in Seattle had us outside instead. Any Seattleite knows that when the weather is nice, your indoor plans should change to outdoor plans 🙂 But this next weekend we will be ramping it up and finishing the grouting and hopefully installing the cabinetry(fingers crossed).
This is the design plan that I’ve come up with:
- Level and tile the floor with Metro Glacier Tile. It’s a creamy white with gray undertones. ✔
- Install simple white cabinetry, with matte black hardware pulls.
- DIY gray concrete countertops
- This rug is the color inspiration for the room. Bright pops of green, mixed with gray and white. Since this room receives no natural light, bright pops of color are a must for me!
- This Lotta Jansdotter Hemma Emmi Grass fabric will be used somewhere in the room because I love it!
- Open wood shelving will be installed.
Thanks so much for following along with our progress! Check in next week if you’d like! It’s exciting for me to be able to participate in the One Room Challenge this time around! 🙂